Reserve online now and our Sales team will confirm back and manage you through our new process
Reserve the Juniper this weekend and receive an upgraded flooring package worth £5,000!
Four bedroom detached family home with integral garage and private parking bays.
Ground floor entrance hall leading to spacious, living room and open-plan kitchen, dining room with bi-fold doors to rear patio and garden.
Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a separate utility plumbed for washing machine.
Ground floor storage cupboard and WC. Generous first floor master bedroom with shower en-suite.
Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
• Premium low energy white LED downlights to bathrooms, en-suites and throughout the ground floor
• Gas central heating with Worcester Bosch boiler
• Brushed chrome electrical sockets and switches throughout
• TV and telecom points to lounge, family room, study and master bedroom
• Slimline media plate to lounge including: 3 single sockets, 1 TV point and 1 CAT 6 data point
• CAT 6 cabling to telecom points
• External lighting to front door
• External tap to rear garden
• Power and lighting to garage where applicable
• Loft and exterior wall insulation
• NHBC 10 Year Home Warranty
• Paved terrace area to rear gardens
• Turf to front garden
• Block paved drive
• Smoke detectors
*No dishwasher to Poppy house-type. Speak to our Sales Executive for individual house-type specifications.
The West Park Levy Fund managed by County Durham Foundation (CDF) will generate income to support community and environmental initiatives in West Park. Darlington Borough Council will cover the day-to-day maintenance costs of the park from monies paid to them by home buyers located at West Park.
It will support the following activities and provide enhanced maintenance and educational initiatives at West Park.
The annual levy contribution is £160 or £80 per annum if paid by direct debit.
*Not included in all properties.
Information in this document is indicative and is intended to act as a guide only as to the finished product. Accordingly due to Cussins policy of continuous improvement, the finished product may vary from the information provided. Kitchen & tiling choices may not be available depending on the stages of construction. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under the Property Misdescriptions act 1991. This information does not constitute a contract or warranty.