07342 883369 / 01665 600800
5% deposit contribution available on all remaining Larkspur-style homes!
Four bedroom detached or semi-detached family home with block paved drive, garage & two parking bays.
Ground floor entrance hall leading to spacious living room with walk-in bay window.
To the rear is a contemporary, open-plan kitchen and dining area with integrated appliances. French doors lead to the rear patio and garden.
Downstairs W.C and storage.
First floor offers a master bedroom with double shower en-suite.
Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
• Wide range of contemporary and traditional doors, handles and worktops
• Glass hob splash-back available in a choice of colours
• Premium quality multifunction oven, extractor hood and four or five burner gas hob (house-type specific)
• Integrated combination microwave and grill to four bedroom house-types
• Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher*
• Soft closing doors and drawers to kitchen
• Plumbing for washing machines
• Built-in wine cooler to four bedroom house types
• Premium quality white sanitaryware fittings
• Thermostatic shower mixer tap to bath with hand held hair rinse
• Shower enclosures feature chrome-edged glass shower enclosures, rainshower with separate hand-held shower where applicable
• Half height Porcelanosa tiling to sanitaryware walls, full height Porcelanosa tiling to shower enclosures
• Brushed chrome trim to all half height tiling
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Soft close toilet seat
*No dishwasher to Poppy house-type
• Engineered oak five panel vertical doors with lacquer/ varnish finish
• Oak handrail and caps to stairs
• High efficiency, low maintenance UPVC windows
• Black composite front door with five-point locking
• Cream up-and-over garage door
• White emulsion finish to ceilings, antique white emulsion finish to walls and white satin finish to woodwork
• Molded skirting boards and architraves
• Premium low energy satin finish LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom & en-suites
• Gas central heating with Worcester Bosch boiler
• Satin finish electrical sockets and switches over kitchen worktops
• Tv and telecom points to reception room and master bedroom
• Media plate to reception room
• External lighting to front door
• External power socket and external tap to rear garden
• Power and lighting to garage where applicable
• Loft and exterior wall insulation
• Premier Guarantee 10 Year Home Warranty
• Paved terrace area to rear gardens
• Landscaped front garden
• Block paved drive
• Cycle storage to properties without a garage
• Heat and smoke detectors
• Car charging point
*Not included in all properties.
Information in this document is indicative and is intended to act as a guide only as to the finished product. Accordingly due to Cussins policy of continuous improvement, the finished product may vary from the information provided. Kitchen & tiling choices may not be available depending on the stages of construction. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under the Property Misdescriptions act 1991. This information does not constitute a contract or warranty.