Return to development
Four / Five bedroom double fronted family home with block paved drive leading to garage.
Ground floor entrance hall leads to living room with dual aspect, walk-in bay window and french doors to rear terrace and generous garden.
Spacious dining room with walk-in bay window.
Open-plan, contemporary kitchen and family area with integrated appliances and further french doors to the rear garden.
Separate utility plumbed for washing machine and ground floor WC.
First floor offers a generous master bedroom with shower en-suite with an option of a walk in dressing room. Three/ Four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Please note, dressing room option is only available on Plot 14, 24 and 28.
Premium Quality Professionally Designed Kitchens
- Wide range of contemporary and traditional doors, handles and worktops.
- Glass splash-back available in a choice of colours.
- Premium quality multifunction oven, extractor hood and four or five burner gas hob.
- Integrated combination microwave and grill*
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher*
- Built-in wine cooler*
- Soft closing doors and drawers to kitchen
- Silestone work surfaces and upstands to kitchen and utility in five-bedroom homes
Luxurious Bathrooms & En-Suites
- Premium quality white sanitaryware fittings
- Shower mixer tap to bath with hand-held hair rinse
- Two and three-bedroom homes receive bath with standard bath filler, over-bath shower and shower screen
- En-suite & showers feature chrome-edged glass shower enclosures
- Half-height tiling to sanitaryware walls in bathrooms & en-suites. Full-height tiling to shower enclosures.
- Brushed chrome trim to all half-height tiling.
- Two splash-back tiles to sink in downstairs WC
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Soft close toilet seat
Interior & Exterior Finishes
- Feature oak five panel vertical doors with lacquer / varnish finish
- High efficiency, low maintenance UPVC windows
- Black composite front door with five-point locking.
- Oak hand rail and caps to stairs
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom in five-bedroom homes
- White emulsion finish to ceilings, walls & white satin finish to woodwork
- Molded skirting boards and architraves
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Low energy white LED downlights throughout
- LPG Energy efficient boiler
- Brushed chrome electrical sockets and switches throughout
- TV points to lounge, family room and master bedroom
- Telecom points to reception room and master bedroom
- Loft and exterior wall insulation
- Power and lighting to garage where applicable
- External lighting to front door
- CAT 6 cabling to telecom points
- Slimline media plate to lounge, including: 3 single sockets, 1 TV point and 1 CAT 6 data point.
*Not included in all properties.
Information in this document is indicative and is intended to act as a guide only as to the finished product. Accordingly due to Cussins policy of continuous improvement, the finished product may vary from the information provided. Kitchen & tiling choices may not be available depending on the stages of construction. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under the Property Misdescriptions act 1991. This information does not constitute a contract or warranty.
or to receive a copy of the brochure complete form below